Global Endodontic Devices Market Research Report (2021-2027)
DUBLIN, March 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Endodontic Devices Market Research Report by Product, by End-User, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global endodontic devices market size has been estimated at $1,540.62 million in 2020, is expected to reach $1,646.55 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.24% to reach $2,513.31 million by 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes Endodontic Devices to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of product, the market has been studied for endodontic consumables and instruments. Endodontic consumables are further explored in access preparation, filling, shaping and cleaning. Instruments are further explored in apex locators, endodontic lasers, endodontic motors, endodontic scalers, and machine-assisted obturation systems.
- On the basis of end user, the market has been studied in dental clinics, dental hospitals, and research institutes.
- Based on region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacificand Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexicoand United States. United States is explored in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, new York, Ohio, Pennsylvaniaand Texas. the Asia Pacific is explored in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwanand Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is explored in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emiratesand UK.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks the vendors in the Endodontic Devices Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and melting traits.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Endodontic Devices market, including Brasseler United StatesCOLTENE Group, Danaher Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, DiaDent Group International, FKG Dentaire SA, Foshan Mikata Dental Equipment Co. Ltd, Healix Healthcare Private Limited, Inci Dental, INDUSTRIE BIOMEDICHE E FARMACEUTICHE SRL, Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc., Janbro International, Kerr Société , MANIINC., MICRO MEGA, ReDent Nova Ltd., Schutz Dental, Scope Endo, Septodont Holding, TGDENT, Ultradent Products and VOCO.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global endodontic devices market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global endodontic devices market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global endodontic devices market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Endodontic Devices Market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global endodontic devices market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global endodontic devices market?
7. Which modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global endodontic devices market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Increased prevalence of dental caries/infections
220.127.116.11. Increase awareness of oral care
18.104.22.168. Increased spending on dental care and promotion of dental tourism
22.214.171.124. Loosely defined refund policies
126.96.36.199. New product development and regulatory approvals supporting better commercialization prospects
188.8.131.52. Growth opportunities in emerging markets
184.108.40.206. Frequent product recalls
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Endodontic Devices Market, By Product
6.2. Endodontic consumables
6.2.1. Preparing for access
6.2.3. Shaping and cleaning
6.3.1. Apex locators
6.3.2. Endodontic lasers
6.3.3. Endodontic motors
6.3.4. Endodontic scalers
6.3.5. Machine-assisted shutter systems
7. Endodontic Devices Market, By End User
7.2. Dental clinics
7.3. Dental hospitals
7.4. research Institute
8. Americas Endodontic Devices Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia Pacific Endodontic Devices Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Africa Endodontic Appliances Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launching and improving new products
11.4.4. Investment & Financing
11.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
12. Enterprise Usability Profiles
12.1. brewer United States
12.2. COLTENE Group
12.3. Danaher Corporation
12.4. Dentsply Sirona
12.5. DiaDent International Group
12.6. FKG Dental SA
12.7. Foshan Mikata Dental Equipment Co.Ltd
12.8. Healix Healthcare Private Limited
12.9. Inc Dental
12.10. INDUSTRY BIOMEDICHE AND FARMACEUTICHE SRL
12.11. Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc.
12.12. Janbro International
12.13. Kerr Company
12.15. MEGA MIC
12.16. Redent Nova Ltd.
12.17. Dental Schutz
12.18. Endo Scope
12.19. Septodon Outfit
12.21. Ultradent products
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wvthxt
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets