Global Bionematicides Market Research Report (2021-2026)
DUBLIN, November 10, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Bionematicides Market Research Report By Infestation, Form, Type, Application, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global market size for bionematicides has been estimated to be $ 185.73 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 219.67 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.61% reaching $ 517.23 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the bionematicides market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value to money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized into M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global bionematicides market including ADAMA Ltd, Agricultural life, AMVAC Chemical Corporation, BASF SE, Bayer Cropscience AG, Beijing Ecoman Biotech Co., Ltd., Bio Huma Netics, Inc., Certis Usa LLC, Corteva, Inc., Dow AgroScience LLC, FMC Corporation, Horizon Agrotech, Isagro SPA, Lam International Corporation Pte. Ltd., Marrone Bio Innovations Inc., Novozymes A / S, Nufarm Limited, Syngenta AG, T. Stanes and Company Limited, The American Phytopathological Society, The Real IPM Company Ltd. and Valent Biosciences Corporation.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Bionematicides market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Bionematicides market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Bionematicides market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Bionematicides market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global bionematicides market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global bionematicides market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global bionematicides market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Rapid development of seed treatment solutions in biocontrol
5.2.2. Growing resistance to traditional techniques
5.2.3. Heavy infestation of crops by nematodes
5.3.1. Limited options of bio-nematicides for various crops
5.3.2. Low activity levels on large pests and short shelf life
5.4.1. Growing use of biopesticides to grow healthier crops
5.4.2. Growth of crop production in developing countries
5.5.1. Strict government rules and regulations regarding the adverse effects of chemical nematicides on the environment
6. Bionematicides market, by infestation
6.2. Cyst nematodes
6.3. Lesion nematodes
6.4. Root-knot nematodes
7. Bionematicides Market, By Form
7.2. Dry bionematicides
7.3. Liquid bionematicides
8. Bionematicides Market, By Type
8.3.1. Bacillus Firmus
8.3.2. Paecilomyces lilacinus
9. Bionematicides Market, By Application
9.2. Foliar spray
9.3. Seed treatment
9.4. Soil treatment
10. Americas Bionematicides Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific market for bionematicides
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Bionematicides market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.1. ADAMA Ltd.
14.2. Agricultural life
14.3. AMVAC chemical company
14.4. BASF SE
14.5. Bayer Cropscience SA
14.6. Beijing Ecoman Biotech Co., Ltd.
14.7. Bio Huma Netics, Inc.
14.8. Certis Usa LLC
14.9. Corteva, Inc.
14.10. Dow AgroScience LLC
14.11. FMC Company
14.12. Horizon Agrotech
14.13. Isagro SPA
14.14. Lam International Corporation Pte. Ltd.
14.15. Marrone Bio Innovations Inc.
14.16. Novozymes A / S
14.17. Nufarm Limited
14.18. Syngenta SA
14.19. T. Stanes and Company Limited
14.20. The American Society of Plant Pathology
14.21. The real company IPM Ltd.
14.22. Valent Biosciences Company
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x5conu
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-bionematicides-market-research-report-2021-to-2026—by-infestation-form-type-application-and-region – 301421314.html
SOURCE Research and Markets