Fractional Flow Reserve Market Competitive Research and Precise Outlook 2019-2027
Wilmington, Delaware, USA, Transparency Market Research Inc. – Fractional flow reserve is a technique used in coronary catheterization to measure pressure differences across a coronary artery stenosis to determine if the stenosis is preventing the delivery of oxygen to the heart muscle.
Read the report overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/fractional-flow-reserve-market.html
Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) uses a specialized guidewire to measure blood pressure in a coronary artery. FFR is performed using a standard diagnostic catheter during coronary angiography.
Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) measurement involves determining the ratio of the maximum achievable blood flow in a diseased coronary artery to the theoretical maximum flow in a normal coronary artery. FFR is defined as the ratio of mean distal coronary pressure to mean aortic pressure.
Request a report brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=63309
Key Drivers of the Global Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) Market
- The global fractional flow reserve (FFR) market is likely to be driven by increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disorders and technological advancements. The FFR is a reference for assessing whether a particular stenosis is responsible for inducible ischemia.
- According to the American Heart Association, in 2018, approximately 92.1 million American adults were living with some form of cardiovascular disease or the after-effects of a stroke.
- A favorable reimbursement scenario for Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) is estimated to drive the global market over the forecast period. The American Medical Association (AMA) has granted a Category III follow-up code for coronary fractional flow reserve (FFR) using computed tomography (FFR-CT).
- More favorable clinical outcomes for FFR-guided percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) compared to angiography-guided PKI are expected to propel the global fractional flow reserve (FFR) market during the forecast period
- Some patients are sometimes intolerant to adenosine, which adds time to the procedure. Thus, the introduction of adenosine-free FFR is estimated to boost the global FFR market during the forecast period.
ToC request – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=T&rep_id=63309
North America will hold a major share of the global Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) market
- North America is a leading market for fractional flow reserve (FFR). The market in the region is driven by the high rate of adoption of technologically advanced products for cardiovascular procedures in the region.
- Rising prevalence of coronary heart disease in the elderly is expected to propel the global FFR market over the forecast period. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2018, approximately 18.2 million adults aged 20 or older in the United States suffered from coronary heart disease (CAD).
- Countries in Europe have favorable refund policies, which is expected to propel the market in the region during the forecast period. Regulatory authorities such as the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Association for Cardiothoracic Surgery (EACTS) recommend the use of FFR in coronary angiography.
- The demand for FFR Guided Angioplasty is increasing due to the expanding patient pool, increasing number of hospitals and government support to improve the healthcare industry, especially in Asia-Pacific, in Latin America, Africa and the Middle East
- According to the Central Bureau of Health Intelligence, the number of public hospitals in India increased from 4,571 in 2000 to 11,993 in 2011. Thus, a significant increase in the number of hospitals in Asia-Pacific is likely to boost the market for fractional flow reserve (FFR). in the region during the forecast period.
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=63309
Key players operating in the global market
Leading players operating in the global fractional flow reserve (FFR) market are:
- Boston Scientific Society
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- ACIST Medical Systems
More trending reports by Transparency Market Research –
Epilepsy Therapeutics Market: The Global Epilepsy Treatment Market is Expected to Reach Over US$14.9 Billion by the End of 2031
Joint pain injections market: The global joint pain injections market is expected to reach over $9.8 billion by the end of 2031
Human Microbiome Market: India’s human microbiome market is expected to reach over US$282 million by the end of 2031
water for injection market: The global water for injection market is expected to reach over $53.8 billion by the end of 2031
Venous Disease Treatment Market: The global venous disease treatment market is expected to reach over US$11.3 billion by 2031
bruise treatment market: The global bruise treatment market is expected to reach over US$444 million by the end of 2031
Drug Treatment Market: Global addiction treatment market expected to surpass US$23.1 billion by 2031
Psoriasis Treatment Market: The Global Psoriasis Treatment Market is Expected to Reach Over US$44 Billion by the End of 2031
Transparency Market Research, a global market research firm registered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, provides personalized research and advisory services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on research on leading industries, visit our YouTube channel and click subscribe for future update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453