3D Animation Market Size Will Reach USD 47,021 Million By
TOKYO, Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global 3D animation market The size accounted for USD 16,527 million in 2021 and is expected to reach a market size of USD 47,021 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.5% from 2022 to 2030.
3D animation market statistics
- The global 3D animation market value was USD 16,527 million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% from 2022 to 2030
- North America 3D animation market revenue garnered over 37% market share in 2021
- Asia-Pacific 3D Animation Market Growth to Register a Remarkable CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030
- Based on the type of technique, the 3D modeling segment accounted for approximately 30% of the overall market share in 2021
- By end-user, the media and entertainment segment acquired 34% market share
- The increasing use of VFX technology in movies is a popular trend in the 3D animation market that is fueling industry demand
3D Animation Market Growth Drivers
- Growing trend of 3D mobile games and applications
- Increasing application of geospatial analysis and navigation
- Growing demand in forensic medicine
Free Sample Report Request @ https://www.acumenresearchandconsulting.com/request-sample/2730
3D animation market Report cover:
|Market||3D animation market|
|3D animation market Size 2021||$16,527 million|
|3D animation market Forecast 2030||$47,021 million|
|3D animation market CAGR from 2022 to 2030||12.5%|
|3D animation market Analysis period||2018 – 2030|
|3D animation market Year of reference||2021|
|3D animation market Forecast data||2022 – 2030|
|Segments Covered||By type of technique, by revenue, by deployment, by end use and by geography|
|3D animation market Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Profiled Key Companies||Autodesk, Inc., Pixar Animation Studios, DreamWorks Animation LLC, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Cartoon Network Studios, Studio Ghibli Inc., Warner Bros. Animation, Nickelodeon Animation Studios and Corel Corporation.|
|Report cover||Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, Competitive Analysis, Player Profiling, Regulatory Analysis|
Impact of COVID-19 on the 3D Animation Market
It would be implausible to say that the pandemic has had no effect on the industry. All industries engaged in visual effects, animation, and video game design have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Also, it will be difficult to predict which projects will be delayed, but the entertainment industry is working hard to adapt to such situations. Amid the COVID-19 crisis, Nickelodeon launched the #KidsTogether initiative, Cartoon Network created PSAs to help with pandemic education, and NVIDIA declared extending GPU licenses to 500 licenses for help companies support workers. The animation industry hasn’t shut down and, in fact, is growing by leveraging its deep-rooted community.
Global 3D Animation Market Business Strategies
- In September 2016, NVIDIA announced a collaboration with Maxon, a pioneer in 3D modeling, animation, painting, and rendering solutions. This collaboration between the two companies will give Maxon access to Material Definition Technology and NVIDIA Ray.
- In July 2016, Wacom, a pioneer in the creation of interactive pen tablets, pen displays and digital advertising interference solutions, and Pixologic announced their cooperation. Thanks to this alliance, Pixologic will be able to provide its commercial customers with an intuitive 3D stylus that can help with 3D design.
View the report’s detailed table of contents @
Segmentation of the 3D animation market
Technique type, component, deployment, and end-user segments are used to split the global 3D animation market. The market is divided into four categories according to the type of technique used: 3D rendering, 3D modeling, motion graphics and visual effects. The market is divided into component-based hardware, software, and services segments. Additionally, there are two types of deployment: on-premises and on-demand. Media & Entertainment, Academics, Architecture & Construction, Manufacturing, Government & Defense, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and others are other categories of end users.
3D animation market share
According to our research on the 3D animation industry, the 3D modeling technique type segment will account for the majority of the global 3D animation market. On the basis of components, 3D animation software will account for a significant share of the global 3D animation market. According to our 3D animation market forecast, the on-site deployment segment held the majority of the market share in the baseline year and is expected to follow throughout the forecast period. The media and entertainment segment accounts for the majority of revenue growth in the global 3D animation market.
As major players in the visual effects and visualization industries deploy on-premises solutions to maintain and operate data, data security and cost reduction opportunities become available. These promising factors reinforce the segmental growths, which in turn contributes to the expansion of the global 3D animation market.
Regional growth of the 3D animation market
The global 3D animation market is divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
The 3D animation market is now dominated by North America, and this trend will continue during the projection period. The global animation market, according to Statista, was estimated at US$259 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach US$270 billion by 2020. A maximum revenue of around US$200 million would be generated from movies animation due to their success at the Hollywood box office. Disney is one of the best-known animation companies, and it has had a significant impact on the animated film market and will continue to do so in the years to come. These elements contribute to the expansion of the 3D animation market in North America.
On the other hand, the 3D animation market will witness the fastest CAGR growth in Asia-Pacific over the next few years. The growing impact of the media and entertainment industries is one of the major factors driving the expansion of the 3D animation market in the APAC region. The Asia-Pacific countries with the greatest potential for the 3D animation industry are China, Singapore, Australia and India. The 3D animation industry in Asia Pacific is growing due to factors such as the increasing use of visual effects technology in Bollywood films and 3D games and mobile applications.
Buy this premium research report –
3D animation market players
The major players involved in the 3D animation market are Autodesk, Inc., Pixar Animation Studios, DreamWorks Animation LLC, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Cartoon Network Studios, Studio Ghibli Inc., Warner Bros. Animation, Nickelodeon Animation Studios and Corel Corporation.
Questions this report answers
- What was the market size of the 3D Animation Market in 2021?
- What will be the CAGR of the 3D Animation Market during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030?
- Who are the key players in the global 3D Animation market?
- Which region held the largest 3D Animation market share in 2021?
- What are the key market drivers of 3D Animation Market?
- What is the largest end-user 3D animation market?
- What will the 3D animation market be worth in 2030?
Browse more research topics on Technology Related:
The Global P2P payments market Size taken into account $1.872 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach a market size of $9.135 billion by 2030 more and more to one CAGR of 19.7% from 2022 to 2030.
The Global Data Privacy Software Market Size taken into account $1,692 million in 2021 and is expected to reach a market size of $35,088 million by 2030; grow to one CAGR of 40.2%.
The Global Anti-plagiarism software market The size was estimated at $737 million in 2021 and is expected to reach a market size of $4,806 million by 2030; grow to one CAGR of 23.3%.
About Acumen Research and Consulting:
Acumen Research and Consulting is a global provider of information and consulting services in the information technology, investment, telecommunications, manufacturing and consumer technology markets. ARC helps investment communities, IT professionals, and business leaders make fact-based decisions about technology purchases and develop business growth strategies to compete in the marketplace . With a team of over 100 analysts and a collective industry experience of over 200 years, Acumen Research and Consulting ensures to provide a combination of industry knowledge with global and national level expertise.
For the latest update, follow us on Twitter and, LinkedIn
Mr. Richard Johnson
Acumen Research and Consulting